I am unable to connect the JAM5 in app?Updated 7 months ago
If you are unable to connect to your device it may be because there is Bluetooth interference, please make sure to:
- Place your device (phone, etc) and JAM5 near each other.
- Keep other wireless equipment at least 3ft away to reduce interference.
- Once your speaker is powered on, open your devices Bluetooth settings and pair to your JAM5. This should enable you to connect to your JAM5 in the app.
If you are still running into issues, the following will allow you to perform a factory reset on your JAM5, then repeat the steps above.
- You will want to hold down the - + button on your JAM5 for about 7 seconds (you will hear the Factory Reset audio indicator).
- Press the Trulli button to power your speaker back on.
- Once your speaker is powered up, you will want to head over to your devices Bluetooth settings and search for your JAM5. This should enable you to connect your device and hear audio again.
Was this article helpful?