How can I reset the Trulli App?Updated 13 days ago
If you're having trouble connecting your Trulli JAM5 to your iOS or Android device, one possible solution is to close the Trulli app and reopen it. This can help refresh the app and allow for a successful connection.
To close the Trulli app on your device, follow these steps:
- Open the list of running apps in the background. On iOS, this can be done by double-clicking the home button. On Android, this can usually be done by tapping the square icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Look for the Trulli app in the list of running apps. It may be helpful to swipe left or right to find it.
- Once you've found the Trulli app, close it by swiping up or to the side, depending on how the apps are listed. Some devices may have an exit button in the upper-right corner that you can tap to close the app.
- Reopen the Trulli app by tapping its icon on your device's home screen or in the list of apps.
- Once the app has been reopened, you can proceed to connect your Trulli JAM5 using the in-app setup process or use other features, such as updates.
For more detailed support documentation on using the Trulli app with iOS or Android, please refer to our official documentation.
Remember, closing and reopening the app is just one possible solution to connection issues. If you continue to experience problems, please contact our support team for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?