Factory ResetUpdated 13 days ago
If you are experiencing issues with your JAM5, performing a factory reset or power cycle can often help. In this support article, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to perform both of these actions.
To perform a factory reset on your JAM5, follow these steps:
- Hold down the '-+' button on your JAM5 for approximately 7 seconds.
- When your device powers back on, you should hear the 'Factory reset' audio indicator.
- Press the '-+' button to go into pairing mode and then head over to your device's Bluetooth settings. This should enable you to connect your device and hear audio again. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us with more information so we can assist you further.
Performing a power cycle can also help to resolve issues with your JAM5. Here are the steps to follow:
- Close the app and turn your JAM5 off for at least one minute.
- Turn your JAM5 back on and make sure it reconnects to your phone. If it does not, follow the pairing procedure.
- Reopen the app and use it. The JAM5 should show in the found device list, and when you tap on it, the app should be able to connect to the JAM5 and display its details.
If you are still experiencing issues after performing a factory reset or power cycle, please don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance. Our support team is here to help you get the most out of your JAM5.
Was this article helpful?